HERE ARE SOME TIPS & TRICKS
To get the most our of your Rapid Fire Portrait session we suggest the following:
1. Drink lots of water and once you’ve had lots, drink more water! When you are well hydrated it shows in glowing skin, bright eyes and shiny hair
2. Get quality sleep, if you can, and if you can’t… drink more water
3. Give yourself a little extra time to get here so you can arrive relaxed and ready to have fun (yes, it will be fun)
4. (for women) If you don't already have one, consider investing in a great fitting bra. It can give new life to your wardrobe, and assist your posture in your photos.
5. If you have a specific way you like your eyebrows tweezed or have coloured your hair, we recommend having those touched up 2-5 days prior to your experience.
Layers are great for us to get a few looks out of your short session (but are not necessary).
We often suggest staying away fro crazy busy patterns, but that’s just a suggestion. Feeling comfortable in what you are wearing is the most important, because the camera will capture as much about how you feel, as how you look.